The FOSC-GJS-D304 Dome Fiber Optic Splice
Enclosure is used in aerial, wall-mounting applications, for the
straight-through and branching splice of the fiber cable. The
splice closure is
up to 96 fibers splicing with five entry ports (four round ports
and one oval
port). The shell of the product is made from ABS. The shell and the
sealed by pressing the silicone rubber with clamp allocated. The
are sealed by heat-shrinkable tube.
Model No.: FOSC-GJS-D304
Entry ports: 5 ports (1 oval & 4 round)
Cable Diameter: Φ7—Φ36(mm)
Splice tray: 24 Single cores
Number of Splice Tray: 4 Trays
Max Capacity of FOSC: 24-96 Cores
1. IP Portection level: IP68
2. Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
3. Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
4. Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
5. Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
6. Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
7. Excellent Mechanical Sealed to protect fiber and splice ensuring
8. Stand up to severe condition of moisture,vibration and extreme