FLK-FAT-212C Fiber Access Terminal Box
offers the ability to terminate 12-24 fibers housed in a strong
enclosure for indoor and outdoor applications. Good designed for
project and provide mechanical protection for fiber management
include the functions of patching, splicing and passive optic
integration. It is used as a termination point for the feeder cable
with drop cable in FTTx network system. Each distribution box has
strength member tie positions and bend radius protection with the
addition of a
removable front door allowing for quick and easy installation.
Dimension: 258×186×61 mm
Entry Cable ports: 1*Cable gland
Drop cable ports: 2*Cable glands
Adapter capacity: 6xSC Duplex or 6xLC Quad
Fiber splicing capacity: 12xSC or 24xLC fibers
Mounting type: Wall-mount
2. Up to 24 Fibers (12 Fibers SC or 24 Fibers
3. Integrated with splice cassette and cable
4. Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius
5. Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
6. Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
7. Suitable for the fusion splice or
8. Designed to be flipped cover with compact