Fiberlink’s 144 cores Fiber Optic Splice Closure
are made of high density reinforced PC material. We supply
types, fittings and different fiber optic core numbers for
horizontal / dome
fiber optic splice closures. Fiber Splice Enlosures are suitable
optical fiber splices in straight through and branching
applications, and can
be used in aerial, duct and direct buried fiber optic cable
Model No.: FOSC-GJS-D314
Entry ports: 7 ports (1 oval & 6 round)
Cable Diameter: Φ7—Φ22(mm)
Splice tray: 24 Single cores
Number of Splice Tray: 6 Trays
Max Capacity of FOSC: 24-144 Cores
1. IP Portection level: IP68
2. Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
3. Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
4. Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
5. Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
6. Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
7. Excellent Mechanical Sealed to protect fiber and splice ensuring
8. Stand up to severe condition of moisture,vibration and extreme